AKG Performance Parts for BMW
BMW Front Control Arm Bushings, Poly 75D – E30, E36, Z3 (OFFSET)
These BMW E30, E36, Z3 Polyurethane (75D) Front Control Arm Bushings (Offset Hole) virtually eliminate the movement of the front control arms to prevent geometry changes – keeping alignment consistent for excellent steering and braking feedback. The factory rubber front control arm bushings are soft, wear out quickly and adversely affect everything from steering and alignment to braking. Eliminate these issues with our BMW E30, E36, Z3 poly 75D front control arm bushings (FCAB).
These extremely hard, race-spec 75D durometer polyurethane BMW E30 E36 offset front control arm bushings are the hardest available (aside from solid aluminum). They are the best option for race classes where solid bushings are not allowed, or for those who do not wish to deal with the issues that may arise when using solid metal bushings.
About Our 75D Polyurethane
Our U.S. Military Spec 75D durometer compound is as hard as a bowling ball, yet has elasticity and memory. This exclusive compound allows us to manufacture a bushing that has virtually the same performance as a solid bushing, but without the harshness on the chassis associated with solid metal bushings. Likewise, its elasticity and memory means they are also free from deformation which plastic bushings (Delrin, UHMW) are very prone to.
AKG bushings are the only aftermarket bushings for BMW molded in the USA in accordance to ISO 9001:2015 certified standards – the gold standard in manufacturing. Our exclusive polyurethane raw stock costs up to 5x that of the cheap generic poly and plastic used by others. It is formed with our very own precision molds through a meticulous, state of the art molding process – providing the quality, reliability and consistent performance our parts are known for. Read why our polyurethane bushings are the highest quality bushings available.
Product Construction & Features:
- Made of our exclusive U.S. Military Spec polyurethane (75D hardness). Our raw stock poly costs up to 5X the cheap stuff used by others.
- The ORIGINAL American-made front control arm bushings for BMW E30 E36!
- The only bushings for BMW molded in the USA under ISO 9001:2015 certified standards.
- Each bushing is precision molded and then CNC finished for a perfect fit.
- The most extreme offset bushing available.
- Engineered to out last & out perform any other bushing.
- Designed by experts with over 35 years of BMW race prep experience.
- Easy installation with simple tools.
- Lifetime Warranty – Built to be the last bushings you’ll ever buy
- Set of two bushings
Original AKG design. Learn more about Genuine AKG Parts.
Recommended Use: RACING / TRACK
NVH Increase: Low (will increase steering wheel feedback and transfer of road imperfections)
Designed for the following models:
BMW E30 (1984-1991) 318, 323, 325, M3
BMW E36 (1992-1999) 318, 323, 325, 328, M3
BMW Z3 (1996-2002) 2.3, 2.5, 3.0, M
Made in USA