AKG Performance Parts for BMW
BMW Rear Subframe Bushings Raised 12mm, Poly 75D – E30
These BMW E30 Polyurethane (75D) Raised (12mm) Rear Subframe Bushings virtually eliminate subframe movement, while also raising the subframe 12mm to adjust for extreme negative camber. Rear subframe bushings are the first step in maintaining proper rear-end geometry and alignment. The stock rubber subframe bushings deflect as torque moves through the drivetrain, allowing the entire subframe to move. Dial out extreme negative camber and virtually eliminate rear subframe movement with our BMW E30 poly 75d raised (12mm) rear subframe bushings.
These extremely hard, race-spec 75D durometer polyurethane BMW E30 raised subframe bushings are the hardest available (aside from solid aluminum). They are the best option for race classes where solid bushings are not allowed, or for those who do not wish to deal with the issues that may arise when using solid metal bushings. This is the proper durometer for high horsepower and/or big grip cars. Remember: the material used for the diff mount bushing location(s) must match the material used for the subframe bushings.
About Our 75D Polyurethane
Our U.S. Military Spec 75D durometer compound is as hard as a bowling ball, yet has elasticity and memory. This exclusive compound allows us to manufacture a bushing that has virtually the same performance as a solid bushing, but without the harshness on the chassis associated with solid metal bushings. Likewise, its elasticity and memory means they are also free from deformation which plastic bushings (Delrin, UHMW) are very prone to.
AKG bushings are the only aftermarket bushings for BMW molded in the USA in accordance to ISO 9001:2015 certified standards – the gold standard in manufacturing. Our exclusive polyurethane raw stock costs up to 5x that of the cheap generic poly and plastic used by others. It is formed with our very own precision molds through a meticulous, state of the art molding process – providing the quality, reliability and consistent performance our parts are known for. Read why our polyurethane bushings are the highest quality bushings available.
Product Construction & Features:
- Made of our exclusive U.S. Military Spec polyurethane (75D hardness) with 6061-T6 aluminum sleeves. Our raw stock poly costs up to 5X the cheap stuff used by others.
- The ORIGINAL two-piece encapsulating subframe bushings for BMW E30! Our symmetrical design locks the subframe in place, eliminating movement along its axes to increase performance.
- The ORIGINAL raised subframe bushings for BMW E30!
- The only bushings for BMW molded in the USA under ISO 9001:2015 certified standards.
- Each bushing is precision molded and then CNC finished for a perfect fit.
- Engineered to out last & out perform any other bushing.
- Designed by experts with over 35 years of BMW race prep experience.
- Easy installation with simple tools.
- Lifetime warranty – Built to be the last bushings you’ll ever buy
- Set of two subframe bushings (offset diff mount bushing optional and highly recommended).
Original AKG design. Learn more about Genuine AKG Parts.
Recommended Use: RACE / TRACK
NVH Increase: High
Designed for the following models:
BMW E30 (1986-1991) 318, 323, 325, M3 (Not iX)
Made in USA
$120.00 – $170.00