AKG Performance Parts for BMW
BMW Front Control Arm Bushings, Poly 95A – E46, Z4 (Non-M)
These BMW E46, Z4 (Non-M) Polyurethane (95A) Front Control Arm Bushings (66mm) hold the front control arms in place to help prevent geometry changes – keeping alignment consistent for improved steering and braking feedback. Our unique bushing design also incorporates grease grooves for easy lubrication. The factory rubber front control arm bushings are soft, wear out quickly and adversely affect everything from steering and alignment to braking. Alleviate these issues with our BMW E46, Z4 (Non-M) poly 95A front control arm bushings (FCAB).
These medium-hard 95A durometer polyurethane BMW E46 front control arm bushings are our performance-spec compound bushings (as opposed to our race-spec 75D compound). They are designed for those who want a noticeable increase in performance out of their BMW, but would still like to retain as much of a comfortable ride as possible – such as with a daily driver.
About Our 95A Polyurethane
Our U.S. Military Spec 95A durometer compound is hard, yet slightly pliable – with elasticity and memory. This exclusive compound allows us to manufacture a bushing with high performance characteristics which is free from the deformation that plastic bushings (Delrin, UHMW) are very prone to.
AKG bushings are the only performance bushings for BMW molded in the USA under ISO 9001:2015 certified quality standards – the gold standard in manufacturing. Our exclusive Mil-Spec polyurethane raw stock costs up to 5x that of the cheap poly and plastic used by others. All of our bushings are formed with our very own precision molds through a meticulous, state of the art molding process – providing the quality, reliability and consistent performance our parts are known for. Read why our polyurethane bushings are the highest quality bushings available.
Product Construction & Features:
- Made of our exclusive U.S. Military Spec polyurethane (95A hardness). Our raw stock poly costs up to 5x the cheap stuff used by others.
- The ORIGINAL front control arm bushings for BMW E46!
- Only performance bushings for BMW molded in the USA under ISO 9001:2015 certified standards.
- Each bushing is precision molded and then CNC finished for a perfect fit.
- Engineered to out last & out perform any other bushing.
- Designed by experts with over 35 years of BMW race prep experience.
- Easy installation with simple tools.
- Lifetime warranty – Built to be the last bushings you buy.
- Set of two bushings.
Original AKG design. Learn more about Genuine AKG Parts.
Recommended Use: TRACK / PERFORMANCE
NVH Increase: Low (will increase steering wheel feedback and transfer of road imperfections)
Designed for the following models:
BMW E46 (2001-2006) 323, 325, 328, 330 (MANUFACTURE DATES AFTER 2/2001) (Not xi)
BMW Z4 (2003-2008) 2.5, 3.0 (Not M)
Made in USA
Out of Stock