AKG Performance Parts for BMW
BMW 2002 Differential Bushings, Poly 75D
These BMW 2002 Polyurethane (75D) Differential (Diff) Mount Bushings eliminate virtually all differential movement for more effective power transfer to the rear wheels. The stock rubber diff bushings deflect as torque moves through the drivetrain, which allows the differential to move. Eliminate virtually all of this movement and allow your diff to operate more effectively with our BMW 2002 poly differential bushings.
These extremely hard, race-spec 75D durometer polyurethane BMW 2002 diff bushings are the hardest available (aside from solid aluminum). They are the best option for race classes where solid bushings are not allowed, or for those who do not wish to deal with the issues that may arise when using solid metal bushings. This is the proper durometer for high horsepower and/or big grip cars. Remember: the material used for the diff mount bushing location(s) must match the material used for the subframe bushings.
About Our 75D Polyurethane
Our U.S. Military Spec 75D durometer compound is as hard as a bowling ball, yet has elasticity and memory. This exclusive compound allows us to manufacture a bushing that has virtually the same performance as a solid bushing, but without the harshness on the chassis associated with solid metal bushings. Likewise, its elasticity and memory means they are also free from deformation which plastic bushings (Delrin, UHMW) are very prone to.
AKG bushings are the only aftermarket bushings for BMW molded in the USA in accordance to ISO 9001:2015 certified standards – the gold standard in manufacturing. Our exclusive polyurethane raw stock costs up to 5x that of the cheap generic poly and plastic used by others. It is formed with our very own precision molds through a meticulous, state of the art molding process – providing the quality, reliability and consistent performance our parts are known for. Read why our polyurethane bushings are the highest quality bushings available.
Product Construction & Features:
- Made of our exclusive U.S. Military Spec polyurethane (75D hardness) with stainless steel sleeves. Our raw stock poly costs up to 5X the cheap stuff used by others.
- The ORIGINAL two-piece encapsulating bushings for BMW! Our symmetrical design locks the component in place, eliminating movement along its axes to increase performance.
- The only bushings for BMW molded in the USA under ISO 9001:2015 certified standards.
- Each bushing is precision molded and then CNC finished for a perfect fit.
- Engineered to out last & out perform any other bushing.
- Designed by experts with over 35 years of BMW race prep experience.
- Easy installation with simple tools.
- Lifetime warranty – Built to be the last bushings you’ll ever buy
- Set of two bushings
Original AKG design. Learn more about Genuine AKG Parts.
Recommended Use: RACE / TRACK
NVH Increase: High
Designed for the following models:
BMW 2002 (1968-1976) All
Made in USA