AKG Performance Parts for BMW
BMW E46 Suspension Bushing Kit – Poly 95ASale!
This BMW E46 Polyurethane Bushing Kit (95A Performance Pack) comes complete with the suspension bushings necessary to replace the key factory bushings on an E46 chassis. These poly bushings are designed to drastically reduce the deflection that occurs with the factory bushings, significantly increasing performance. This BMW E46 poly bushing kit comes complete with one set each of our front control arm, trailing arm, differential and subframe bushings in our 95A performance compound.
The subframe and differential bushings work together to significantly reduce subframe and differential movement as torque moves through the drivetrain for improved power transfer through the rear-end. The rear subframe bushings are also the first step in maintaining proper rear-end geometry and alignment. In addition, the front control arm and rear trailing arm bushings hold these arms in place to further prevent geometry changes for improved cornering and braking stability. Transform your car today with our BMW E46 Polyurethane Bushing Kit (95A Performance Pack).
About Our 95A Polyurethane
These medium-hard 95A durometer polyurethane bushings are our performance-spec compound bushings (as opposed to our race-spec 75D compound). They are designed for those who want a noticeable increase in performance out of their BMW, but would still like to retain as much of a comfortable ride as possible – such as with a daily driver.
Our U.S. Military Spec 95A durometer compound is hard, yet slightly pliable – with elasticity and memory. This exclusive compound allows us to manufacture a bushing with high performance characteristics which is free from the deformation that plastic bushings (Delrin, UHMW) are very prone to.
AKG bushings are the only performance bushings for BMW molded in the USA under ISO 9001:2015 certified quality standards – the gold standard in manufacturing. Our exclusive Mil-Spec polyurethane raw stock costs up to 5x that of the cheap poly and plastic used by others. All of our bushings are formed with our very own precision molds through a meticulous, state of the art molding process – providing the quality, reliability and consistent performance our parts are known for. Read why our polyurethane bushings are the highest quality bushings available.
Product Construction & Features:
- Made of our exclusive U.S. Military Spec polyurethane (95A hardness) with 6061-T6 aluminum sleeves. Our raw stock poly costs up to 5x the cheap stuff used by others.
- The original two-piece encapsulating bushings for BMW! Our symmetrical design locks the component in place, eliminating movement along its axes to increase performance
- Only performance bushings for BMW molded in the USA under ISO 9001:2015 certified standards.
- Each bushing is precision molded and then CNC finished for a perfect fit.
- Engineered to out last & out perform any other bushing.
- Designed by experts with over 35 years of BMW race prep experience.
- Easy installation with simple tools.
- Lifetime warranty – Built to be the last bushings you buy.
Designed for the following models:
BMW E46 (1999-2006) 323, 325, 328, 330, M3
Recommended Use: TRACK / PERFORMANCE
NVH Increase: Medium
Original AKG design. Learn more about Genuine AKG Parts.
Made in USA